01 March 2010

Rejection is one thing but rejection from a fool is cruel.

Photobucket
"Fookkin Fried Rice" anyone? San Francisco chinese menu.
Photobucket
I should have waited 'til I found this place to get a new video camera. This Hi-8 thing could take off.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Chill out Jasper!
Photobucket Photobucket
Filbert Street - the steepest hill in SF and also where I stayed on my first visit years ago.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
This painting in Coit Tower was weird - it's almost like something from a Mortician album cover.
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket
As long as it's not PBR. Tecate maybe.
Photobucket Photobucket


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I have developed a new clean web 2.0 wordpress theme.

Has 2 colours silver and blue, has custom header(colour or image).
I am curently working on it, so if you have suggestions let me know.

You can view live demo and download from here www.getbelle.com
If you found bug reports or you have suggestions pm me.
Wish you a happing using.

many thanks to [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com/]USAInstantPayDay.com[/url] for paying the hosting and developement of the theme

preessdrist