13 July 2010

Lifestylez ov da poor and dangerous.

First here's a few things I found that are too amazing to not post.
Photobucket
Total envelope-pushing genius. Can't remember where I saw this picture.
Photobucket
Jah's wellies. I didn't see his umbrella but I have a fair idea of it's colours.
Photobucket
The FB comment I'm probably most proud of.
Photobucket
Ragga'd this off Bram's FB.
Photobucket
Busted!
Photobucket
Best graff yet and it's right at the curbs where we skate.
Photobucket
Saw Anvil last week. Total emotional joyride that I wouldn't have missed for the world. These guys are an example to the rest of us.
Photobucket
We hit the Hatchet afterwards and filled Matt's hair with straws.
Photobucket
Just a regular guy orderin' a couple beers.
Photobucket
Photobucket
No.
Photobucket
Damo and Charlotte drove Rachel and I to Porthcawl at the weekend.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm in love with my coolbox.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I was hoping Damo's towel would drop at this crucial moment but to no avail.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Time to get one?



No comments: