10 January 2011

Red eye beast... Rise.

  Photobucket
My xmas presents from Rach finally arrived. She picked them out herself.
Photobucket
Possibly the greatest black metal album ever in an amazing re-release. Stoked.
Photobucket
Photobucket
And the third Sadomator LP, I now have all three. Now I can summon the goat.
Photobucket
Oh and the back cover has the best band photo ever.
Photobucket
Me and Sonny in our crib.
Photobucket
The fam.Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm always down the graveyard aren't I?

1 comment:

Williamskdlu said...

phentermine without prescription 30mg Arlington Natalie Portman had to undergo a series of cross-training activities for "Black Swan." When we say cross-training, that's the literal term. She trained arduously in ballet and included swimming and interval training. Fresno phentermine 30mg blue and white capsule