06 February 2011

All the witches dance.

Photobucket
The Funeral Fog/Witchcraft crew went to gig of the year (so far) at the Elektrowerkz last night.
Photobucket
Photobucket  
Bestial Raids.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Proclamation. Fourth time I've seen them now and even though I miss the old vokillist they still smash it every time.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
There's nothing like a drunk and bleeding Polish random to kickstart the party!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Photobucket
And finally, Mortuary Fucking Drape. First time in the UK and tighter than a nun's chuff. Amazing performance, the guitarists had all the mellow interludes and solos down perfect. So sick!
I was too busy screaming along to take photos but I filmed a couple of songs that I'll upload soon.

No comments: