15 August 2007

Need to listen to more Bestial Warlust.


Some randoms I found in my digital camera from the last few weeks.




Our ideal holiday.


You know, I hate other metallers. There's always something wrong with them, like they'll have a stupid hardcore band patch on their vest or some of them gay platform boots with spikes on from Camden market or whatever. I just can't agree with them 100%. If you want to win my favour you could start by standing by the jukebox in the Cro-bar and headbanging. Mind you, you'll still have a long way to go.


Coming soon: my book - Pissing with French around the world. I'm in talks with publishers now.




Furzo slept in the kitchen on his last night. Don't ask me why.

So, French said "can you make me some lunch?" - jokingly I think. So I made him this. It had mustard, pickled onions, whole cloves of garlic, an egg, tomatoes and gravy powder on it.

We George Foreman'd it to keep it healthy.

Credit where credit's due, he actually ate it. Not sure he'll be asking for me to make his lunch again though.











Yes to crap skate photography!



Oh and while Whitehead and I were watching TV the other night we heard a woman screaming and a male voice shouting "I'm bleeding!!!". There was a fight in the stairwell outside the flat and the police came after a while. There was blood all over the place. I'll miss Brixton (about as much as I'd miss herpes)

No comments: