23 August 2007

"Of course we're not gonna fuckin' leave without doin' one more!"


Tragically Brunch and I no longer live together. He's gone to the states for a month and I'll have moved out before he gets back. We went to Brixton market to buy souvenir rasta shirts on our last day together.

We also went to this crazy christian memorabilia shop that had all kinds of bizarre slogans and stickers. If the deranged looking woman behind the counter hadn't been eyeballing me I would have taken more pictures. She had a hat on that said "It's not a beer belly - it's a fuel tank for a sex machine." How very pious.


French in Dazed - ha ha ha!


My application to join the Bristol Thugz 2K7 is currently being processed.

This was on a blackboard in a Bristol pub. I didn't do it.

We went to see the Easy Star All Stars with Jess and Winners.




Then Sunday lunch with Bang and Nina the next day.





Soundwave!

No comments: