22 November 2006

There is no future no fucking world to be saved.

In a few weeks I might be moving in with this numb nuts. After nearly 10 years in Brighton I've finally given in and decided I should make the move up to London. This little fella could be one of my flat mates too. He's pretty militant and won't stand for any false metal bullshit, hence the tank. He's into Axis of Advance, Conqueror and Bolt Thrower - anything war related.Nugget's in on the sessions these days.Monday night I saw Slayer with Fos, French and some of the northern lads like Mirza and Andy Mac. Fos bought me my ticket for my birthday present. Cheers lad!
First thing I saw upon entering the venue was this Kloakius stunt-double. It was uncanny.
Unsurprisingly The Warrior and Wayne were there. We were deep in conference for most of the evening.

The fucking assholes played literally nothing from Show No Mercy or Hell Awaits - we didn't even get Die By The Sword. Unfuckingbelievable. It was truly modern Slayer all the way unfortuntely. Bah! Humbug! The Hove Warrior does not sleep - he waits.

Finally here's a great clip from when they were still amazing, in fact it's pretty much from even before that (excuse the crappy 30 second intro). Evil Has No Boundaries was the first song that ever made me feel there was genuine evil in music. I remember listening to it in the back of my mum's car and glaring out of the window and realising I hated everything! Yes! Being a teenager ruled.

No comments: