19 December 2006

Masturbating the war god.

Been meaning to post up some old video for a while now. I thought about putting up sections from old skate vids I've worked on, including some Brighton scene videos but I think that I'll do them in their entirety another time and maybe make a dedicated site for it - for historical purposes, you know. An archive if you will. Or maybe just a place where you can re-laugh at Wilko's slams!

Anyway, I was quite proud of Viewfinder 2 from 1998, or at least parts of it, so I've ripped a couple of sections for this week. Try the Scotland part for starters. It's got Colin Kennedy, Rattray and even a pre-Shrek Stu Graham. Later in the week there might be more.

Oh and after my gay party the other week I may have found a cure. Not that I necessarily had any kind of real issue. Honest!

No comments: