05 October 2006

I could be happy with you by my side, If I could forget her but it's my pride yes it is, yes it is, oh yes it is, yeah.

EEEEEEEUUUUURRGH. I'm ill. It started yesterday with uncontrollable sneezing and today I have the full green snot and painful chest routine. Great. Cheers. So I'm conducting all affairs from my bed today, watching Northern Exposure and generally feeling sorry for myself. You should feel sorry for me too. I'm a poor little sausage. Drinking 6 brandy and ginger wines in the pub last night probably didn't help either. And I lost at dice. I should probably just kill myself eh? Odin clearly doesn't give a shit about me anymore (even though i'm one of his best berserkers).
This is from the last time I was ill. That was a chewy one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so so so so so gross. so gross. that's one step away from taking a picture of the really cool shit you took the other day and posting it..

Anonymous said...

You think that's Gross, I ate too much Blueberry Liquorice and it turned my poo green. I wish I was kidding. I'll spare you photos.
Northern Exposure is well good isn't it? There's another load of DVD's after that one.

Alan Glass said...

Actually I did do a really cool shit the other day. Now where's that photo?.....