24 July 2006

Spiritualized tickets bitch!

Oh shit! I got an email from Spiritualized (and I believe it actually was Jason that sent it, personally - not some underpaid web-jockey with milk bottle glasses) informing me that J-Spaceman is playing some acoustic dates with a string quartet and gospel singers in October! Guess who was straight on the phone ordering tickets for the Brighton date?

I'm so psyched. Maybe coincidentally I've been having a few tender moments with various Spiritualized tracks over the last week or so and the news of a live date has only made my itunes work harder. I think this will be my 4th or 5th time seeing them live...bearing in mind the first time was in 1992 you can see they don't play so often, and appreciate my excitement.

I have Pure Phase on now to celebrate. Oh and if the moment when the choir kicks in on the video clip above doesn't make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up then you might not be alive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»