06 September 2006

Shake your money maker

YES! Thanks to a cunning hour or so of google related delving I've finally got that song I was after the other day.

It's called "Wear Your Love Like Heaven" by Definition of Sound and came out 1990. That makes it, and me, very old indeed.
Go DL it from Limewire or something.

A million thanks you's to Jonno for suggesting the song I was after was "Let it all hang out" by The Hombres. He was sort of right in that a sample from that song forms the backbone of the whole D.O.S. song. How he knew what the fuck I was on about I really don't know. Maybe it's 'cos he's my oldest friend and we probably both danced to it at the school disco. Anyway, cheers Jon - you're the best, i'm the worst. You're good looking, i'm not attractive. (a quid if you can tell me where that quote is from)

I have to dance like an idiot now.

No comments: