28 December 2006

Black witching metal drink the sluts blood

This is how bored I am.

Top 20 metal albums ever. (Got to 10 and couldn't stop)

Bathory - Bathory
Inquisition - Into The Infernal Regions Of The Ancient Cult
Sarcofago - I.N.R.I.
Bolt Thrower - Realm Of Chaos
Deicide - Deicide
Beherit - Drawing Down The Moon
Bathory - Hammerheart
Slayer - Show No Mercy
Blasphemy - Fallen Angel Of Doom
Burzum - Hvis Lyset Tar Oss
Von - Satanic Blood
Abyssic Hate - Suicidal Emotions
Venom - Black Metal
Obituary - Slowly We Rot
Mystifier - Wicca
Deicide - Legion
Graveland - Creed of Iron
Mortician - Zombie Apocalypse
Necros Christos - Black Mass Desecration
Ozzy Osbourne - No Rest For The Wicked

Just off the top of my head like. This is the definitive list by the way, I make the rules. Anybody else's views on metal are just wrong, sick and wrong. Don't ever try to engage me on the subject of metal, I'm not a nice man. Everytime this has ever happened I pretty much want to kill the other person.

"Oh you like rock don't you?"

I 'like' goating ritual evil and the defilement of all that is good and holy. That's what I 'like'. Never ask me about this.

No comments: