27 February 2009

I could have mentioned your name, I could have dragged you in.

Photobucket
So I decided to like skateboarding again. Zorlac sent me a new bigger board (8.25" with French graphic) and I set it up and went to Filton bowl for a solo shred.
Photobucket
It's a Deer Man board so I left the crosses un-gripped on top.
Photobucket
French's Autopsy logo on the tail is fucking amazing. We should make a shirt.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Later I put some super wide Indy's on it too so we'll see how they work out.
Photobucket
The infidels who came up with that headline will be the first into the mass grave when the poser holocaust comes.
Photobucket
"...as he slid his hand down to her silken femininity..."
Photobucket
"Who's a pretty cock then?"
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Went to a fancy dress party as David Brent when he did his motivational speech job.
Photobucket
Photobucket
In a pub in Bristol - the guy in the beanie on the left was the manager and was trying to get us to leave like 10 mins after we just bought our last orders. His tactic was to say "drink up and fuck off!" - it didn't work. I'm surprised one of us didn't chin him. I stood toe to toe with him and told him was a mug and a cunt to his face. It made me feel all manly. I may be barred now.
Photobucket
I went to see Sonic Boom/Spectrum at The Croft the other night. It was soooo good and he played loads of old Spacemen 3.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Blue said...

You know that big ol' board is gonna fuck with your switch tre's. Holla.
http://karatefoot.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hello,nice post thanks for sharing?. I just joined and I am going to catch up by reading for a while. I hope I can join in soon.