13 April 2010

Brokeback Beach.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Rach and I went to Devon for the weekend with a good crew for Gav 'n' Bang's Hen/Stag do.
Photobucket
Photobucket
See title above.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Just as I finished writing this the owner came back. He didn't say anything. Maybe I do look hard after all. Or he'd seen me with my hand on Matt's ass on the beach.
Photobucket
If this wasn't on the inside I would have stolen it.
Photobucket
The happy couple on Pirate BBQ night.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Never has anyone looked so at home in fancy dress.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I bought this in a junk shop for the marry-ers. It had us crying with laughter all weekend. Best quid I've spent all month.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I know.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jeez.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Wavey Davey.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Every damn time!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hannah made the worst sandwich of all time.
Photobucket
Awww, we made her cry we were laughing so much!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Gav's shoes.

No comments: