02 November 2010

"Until she rots and lies stinking in the earth"

Photobucket
The Witchcraft halloween jam went down in Bournemouth at the weekend. I didn't take many photos as I was filming the whole time. Edit to come soon.
Photobucket
This is the dictionary definition of a good lad. Cheers for being the hostess with the mostess Geordie!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
No dogs for him to hug this time, just Tibs.
Photobucket
Parasitised played a blinder.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Fuck yeah!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Weston-Super-Mare's finest fare.
Photobucket
I should have broken their window just to prove them wrong.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Detail from the pic before. A fine piece of marker pen work.
Photobucket
The weekend before last I finally cashed in my Xmas present from Rach - my supercar driving day!
Photobucket
I was too tall for the Lambo (with a helmet on) so I drove this instead. I didn't complain though, it was fucking rad. It felt like a space ship.
Photobucket
And then a few laps in this. It sounded like a wild animal and felt like one when you put your foot down.  Thank you Rachel! Can I have the red one for driving to work in please?

No comments: